Sunday, April 26, 2009

Only 3 Weeks to Go...

...until graduation and our lives might start to feel a little normal. These last three weeks will be the final push of everything. We didn't too anything too super exciting. I have a few pictures though.

We have avoided bathtime poopies lately, which has been nice. I started giving them separate baths when I'm by myself, so I can keep and eye on Logan in case he tried to poop. :) Morgan was home to help me with this bathtime. Ever since we got rid of the poop-soaked baby bath, the bumbo chair has been wonderful (I know, you're really not supposed to use it for this purpose, but sometimes you just have to improvise, I promise I won't sue if he slips out and bumps his head).These are my three favorite boys in the whole world. They sure keep me on my toes and life is anything but boring with them around. :)Logan had so many cute bath time pictures, but it's harder to take bath pictures when you've got more than one, so when Morgan was home in the evening I had him take a picture of cute little Damon after bathtime. "W" seems to be his favorite letter too, that's was always Logan's. :)And of course, our little cheeser. We got out the clippers last week and did haircuts. It summer time and it's so much easier to just spray on the sunblock and not worry about goopy hair, even if it accentuates his awesome ears. (I think it's cute!) I'll let it grow out again in the fall. :)

We also got to visit with family this week and had a good time seeing some cousins that we don't get to very often. After our get together we went over to Morgan's parent's house and watched the awesome ReAl Salt Lake soccer team cream New England Revolution. It really was an awesome game. We had the fireplace going, big screen TV, and even the boys were cooperating. Thanks again for letting us borrow the house Grandma and Papa (they stayed later visiting with family at the get together).

On Saturday morning I ran a 5K. I wasn't too excited about this one, but I'd already paid the money...and I'm still replenishing my t-shirt supply, so I went. I'm really glad I did, it was an incredible race. We started up at Shriner's Hospital and then came down through Memory Grove. It was really cold and the sky was dark with gray clouds, it wasn't really raining, but the earth was still wet and green and smelled wonderful. It was really rejuvenating and made me love the scenery of Utah even more. The race was pretty much all downhill and I came in at 28:36!!!! That's only 16 seconds off of my all time record of 28:16 from a few years ago. It's going to be a tough time to beat, but I hope to crack the 27 minute mark by the end of the summer. Well, I think that's about it. Hopefully we'll have a little more excitement and more pictures this week, so until next time...

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I will train really hard and we can run a race together and push to beat your time! Seriously, the more I think about it, the more I want to run a race. Logan and Damon are so cute, my mom has been telling me stories and I can't wait to see them in person again!

Lindsey said...

5K?? That's awesome. I'm so proud of anyone that chooses physical exertion since I get winded lifting the remote these days. Let's do the park this week or next. Cute pics.

heidijogoody said...

good for you running that race! and boys hair is the best especially when you can buzz it like that in the summer. I have already had to put sunblock in the girls hair and I just hate it!