Friday, April 3, 2009

Damon Update

Instead of a Food For Thought Friday, I'm doing a Damon checkup. He had his "6 month" checkup today.

Height: 27 inches (57%)
Weight: 16.67 lbs (23%)

I sure thought he was bigger than that he definitely feels like it. This is about the same time that Logan started sliding into the lower percentiles, and Damon is following that trend as well, but he's HEALTHY!!!! :)

Damon has been such a happy baby lately. I didn't' even know he was teething until his first tooth cut through this past week. The other bottom tooth next to it will be popping through any day now too.

Food Damon likes (well...eats): Bananas, Sweet Potatoes, Applesauce, Pears, Avocado, Oatmeal, & Apple Rice Cereal.

He's my rolie polie and hates to be sitting in once place. He's very curious and loves to explore things...and by explore, I mean eat and drool and chew on. He'll be crawling and scooting any day now I'm sure, but really he can get anywhere he wants with his rolling abilities. He loves to smile and gets really excited when daddy comes home from work. He sleeps 8-9 hours at night and loves sharing a room with his big brother Logan.


We love you Damon!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I can't even believe that he is already 6 months old! He is growing way to fast.