Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 51

July 20th - 27th

I can't believe that the end of this week will be August...and I think I said the same thing about it even being July. The months and weeks seem to be going by fast, but sometimes the days go by really really slow, so I guess it all evens out in the end.

This has been a good week though. Me and Logan walked at least 7.5 miles. I had to stop jogging for the half mile because I started feeling some contractions when I was pushing it a little too much and that has slowed our pace, but it's still been nice to get out every morning and do something. My freckles are showing up like crazy..Morgan loves it. I just didn't realize how freckly I can actually still be...I guess I haven't been getting as much sun the past 4 years as I am now.

This week we had FHE, something that we're trying to do better at. I was being pouty and pregnant about something, but Morgan pulled through and had a good lesson and for our activity we had a great time teaching Logan how to play hide-and-seek. I think he likes it better when Daddy hides though. :)

I had a dr. appointment and everything is looking good and on track and healthy. I ended up having to wait for about an hour and half because he had an emergency c-section to do earlier. I was completely fine with waiting since Morgan was able to come home and watch Logan and I took a book and I was able to finish it. It was actually a bit relaxing.

This week we also went to the Jump Zone with some friends and of course I forgot the camera. Our friends had their camera and they'll be sending us some pictures, so when they do we'll post them. It was really fun, it was basically just a big room full of tons of different blow-up toys, like the big slides and mazes. Logan wasn't too sure of the shaky ground, but he loved the open area that he could just run around in. He went on a few slides with Morgan. I even went down one of the big slides, about halfway up though I was thinking, what am I doing? It was fun, except I didn't have socks on and on the way down my foot sort of got caught and I went sprawling every which way, but not to worry, my dr. appointment was the day after and the baby is still fine. :) But I think I'll wait until after having Damon to do anymore jumping/sliding/running or otherwise crazy pregnant activities, but I'm not giving up my morning walks or our swimming time yet.

So, sorry for the boring post with no pictures, at least we have one video to tide you over until next week. :)


5 comments:

Mike and Quel said...

Logan is looking more and more like a big boy. He's gonna be tall and skinny like his daddy. I'm glad things are going good. Are you gonna make it to the wedding? I so hope so!!

Chris and Lesa said...

hey annie,
it's Lesa. I just talked to Raquel and she said she had everyone's blogs on hers. luckily i found yours :). looks like you guys are doing really well. you can check out our blog too if you want!

Emily said...

I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well. It seems like it would be harder to be pregnant when you've already got one to take care of! I'm excited to watch how it goes for you, especially after Damon is born, because we want to get pregnant again sometime soon.

Jen said...

Logan is growing up so quickly. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Congrats on pregnancy number two. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

We do Baby Einstein "First Signs". If you need or want any of the Baby Einstein collection, we have almost all of them, we can have Brad's sister and BIL burn them so we can send them to you. Just let me know and send me your address in an email and I will get them to you ASAP.