Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 44

June 1st - June 8th



This week was our catch up week from our big summer vacation to St. George. Morgan and Logan have both been sick. Logan hasn't had anything too bad, now he just has a lingering lack of appetite, we're trying to fix that. Morgan has been really sick all week though with fever, sore throat, coughing, and more boogers than I ever thought humanly possible, turns out, it's a really bad sinus infection. He's got Scout Camp all next week, so I hope he makes it through that. This week we've just been running errands and getting some car repairs done and helping Morgan get ready for Camp.


Good new for me though, my mom is coming to stay with me for a week and help me out with Logan and just spend some good ol' quality mother - daughter - and grandson time. :) I've had a little sore throat the last couple days, but I don't think it's going to get any worse, and if it does, at least my mom will be here to take care of us. ;)


Logan got to go to nursery today...about 4 months early, but the nursery leader offered to take him. Apparently he was great, ate his snacks and just played. It was only for the last hour of church, so it was nice to go to Relief Society. When I went to get Logan, he cried and had the biggest tantrum I've ever seen because he wanted to stay and play....I guess he's ready for nursery then. :)


Here are just a few pictures from this week, I'm sure we'll have lots more next week.
Mommy and her babies, taking a nap after a restful week. Look at that cute baby bump. :)

Logan found one of our posters that we haven't had framed yet and he was walking around the house with it and it somehow got caught between his legs, but he just kept on walking and dragging it around like it was his little horsey.

Logan loves to push things around the house, chairs, toys, Tupperware, and his new favorite, the garbage can. This is his though, we don't use it for garbage anymore. :)


Sometimes he'll get mad if it gets stuck on the carpet though. He usually pushes it around on the kitchen floor. :) Well that's all for now. Such a small and boring post after the last Iliad-length post. I bet you're all relieved of that. :) ....till next time.

7 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Super Cute Baby Bump Annie! :) Loooove it!
Hope you guys are feeling better, and that you have a GRAND time with your mom when she comes! :)

M and N Tenny said...

Hey Annie! So I was "blog stalking" Nicki's profile and saw your blog. Hope you don't mind that I added you as a friend! I can't get over how darling your little boy is. You are one lucky momma! Take care
-Nicole Tenny

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I love that Logan pushes a garbage can, that is Donovan's favorite pastime too, not the garbage, but anything he can find. I agree, that is a cute baby bump! You are so lucky your mom is going out there, I wish I could have my mommy here sometimes!

Nicki Swilor said...

I love your little baby bump! So cute! Hope all is well.

heidijogoody said...

there must have been someting going around at the reunion because the girls got it and now Ben has it, and we have not passed it onto my entire family almost and it is not a fun one. I have been lucky not to get it just yet. I have been taking my vitamins faithfully though every day. I hope you all get well soon. that is so great that Logan went to nusery and did well hopefully that will continue to last. that is a cute baby bump you have going there.

Tosha G said...

Hope you all get feeling better. It's no fun being sick. That's nice that your mom gets to come spend some time with you. Aren't moms wonderful?

Emily said...

I'm sorry to hear your boys are sick! I hope you don't get it either; I'm sure taking care of them and being pregnant is enough! It is such a cute picture of you two- or I guess I should say three - sleeping!