Sunday, May 4, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 39

April 27th - May 4th

And April is officially over, I can't believe it. Although, I would love for time to continue flying by until Morgan is done with this semester, he's still working a Physics final that is a real killer. we did have some fun this week though. I didn't take more pictures, but Morgan's soccer team ended up placing 2nd in the tournament! YAY! We had a lot of fun going to the games and getting outside. Logan loves it outside! Logan also love his backpack. I think I got it as a free gift when I did a Scholastic thing for a while, and he found it in his closet this week.
He looks like he is all ready to go to school.
We decided we'll pack all his church stuff and let him carry around his own "diaper bag" since he loves wearing it around.
Someday he'll really be wearing one and be off to school. I hope that day doesn't come too soon though.
We got to have Brayden over for a morning while Nola was at work. The boys played really well together.
Logan was even showing and sharing his new favorite book with him.
It was actually nice to have them play together, I had to referee a little bit to make sure they didn't climb all over each other and get hurt, but they ended up taking their naps at pretty much the same time, and they kept each other fairly entertained most of the time they were awake. It's nice now that both of them can move around. Logan can run away if Brayden is crawling on him, and Brayden loves chasing Logan around the house. It was really fun to watch them. It makes me really excited for the Goodman Family Reunion coming up and we finally get to see our newest nephew Lincoln and let Logan play with his cousins that are his age.
I had to take a picture of this, it was hilarious. I have a drawer in the kitchen that I let Logan play in that has all of our baggies and tinfoil and stuff like that and he got a plastic baggie stuck to his foot and he walked around for about 30 minutes trying to get it off.
This is what he looks like most of the time when I'm trying to do dishes, clean the house, or do anything that is not giving him my undivided attention. :) Luckily he is really good if I put him on the counter with me for dishes, and most other chores I can strap him into the sling and he loves walking around the house while I clean up, and he's even starting to put things back into his toy bin....but then of course he takes out about 5 toys for every 1 that he puts in. Slow progress, but we're working on it.

We were trying to get some good pictures of him in his hat. It takes about 10 tries on his head for him to leave it on. He just looks so cute in a hat I love it. He's teething again right now, so he tries to chew on all his toys, and just about anything that will fit in his mouth. A couple teeth finally popped through, but I don't think it will be much longer before the rest arrive.
He loves his soccer ball and will kick it all over the house, and then when he gets bored of that, he brings you the ball and wants you to throw it so he can go get it...yes, we play fetch with our son. :)
This morning we were playing with some of his toys and Morgan dumped them all on his head and then they would put them back in the "Christmas Fudge Tin" (Hadlocks will know what I'm talking about-it's come in very handy)
He loved it so much he started dumping it on his own head. What a fun new game, he even helps put them back in...you know, 1 in, 5 out. :)
And of course, he now does Hooray! on command. It's so funny to see. He'll be eating lunch or just doing something random and we clap and say Hooray and he lifts up his arms and gets a big grin on his face. We sure love our little guy. And we're sure excited for Baby #2. We both sort of think it's going to be a girl, but Moe is still hoping for a boy. :) Hopefully we'll get to find out tomorrow, so there will be an update next week....I know, torture, I'm going to make everyone wait the week while we get to know tomorrow. hehehe. Until next time.....

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I am so glad you are going to make it to the reunion! Donovan and I are going to try and be down there for at least Sunday, we will see if it works out for us to spend more time there. Hooray!

heidijogoody said...

Yeah that is rude that you are going to make us wait a week to find out what you are having! Yes the reunion will be lots of fun but a little crazy too with all those little kids running around.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.