Monday, May 5, 2008

Did you really think we'd make ya'll wait?

Come now, anyone who know us would know that we wouldn't possibly be able to wait a whole week to tell everyone the news! In fact, it's only been about 20 minutes since we got back from the Dr.'s Office and got this scanned:

And he's definitely a boy, and you can tell; no doubt about it! We're so excited! This is definitely going to save on the clothes department for us. I think the only thing we'll have to get to prepare for this one is a toddler bed for Logan and we're going to have to replace our infant carseat, but that sure beats a whole new wardrobe. :)

I think we'll make you wait to find out his name........just kidding, we already know that too! We're going to welcome Damon Jeremiah Hadlock into the family on or around September 21st!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

congratulations!!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

That is so awesome! Donovan was almost Damon so I loooove that name! So exciting, it ALMOST makes me want to have another one...almost.

The Shill Spill said...

Congratulations!!! I am sooo happy for you guys! (I remember when Logan was bofn.) :) Good luck with the preparations.

heidijogoody said...

Congrats that is so exciting now they can be good little buddies that will be so fun for you guys. Congrats and thanks for not making us all wait :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Two boys is double trouble . . . but also double fun! Oh, and you will not only save on clothes, but on toys too! And they can share a room, it's quite cost effective just sticking with one gender. Have a good weekend!

Kylee said...

Oh my heck! #2! I can't believe it! Thats awesome-Congratulations! They can play soccer together...cute!

Robyn said...

Hurray for boys! I hope my next child ends up being a boy too! I think it would be so easy to have another boy. I am excited for you guys!

Glad you had such a fun weekend!