Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 6th-12th


I fell behind on the blog, so I might not remember as many details about pictures as I would like.  The boys love building cities in the toy room.

Jaron fell asleep with Logan's "glasses" on.


We took the kids to the Children's Museum.  They had a blast.


Daddy even got to go with us!



Rylea's favorite was delivering mail and driving the mail truck.



The grocery store was a blast too.  She loved filling up the cart and then the boys would scan it and put it all back while she was getting more.











Morgan was able to help Logan and Damon complete the loop.


Rylea loves her wolf from Grandma and Grandpa from their Alaskan cruise.
Jaron fell on the bunk bed at Grandma's house and scraped up his chin pretty bad, he was one tough cookie.  No stitches this time thank goodness.

Family learning art day.  I forgot to rotate the picture before, but that's my sketch for the day.  I forgot how much I like drawing.  I'm glad we've been doing more art this summer with the kids.

No comments: