Sunday, June 19, 2016

June 13th - 19th

Family School has been going well, there are days when we don't end up finishing until just before bedtime and other times we get it done earlier in the day, but overall, we've had a lot of fun.  Art has been a favorite so far.  It's been good for me to have a motivator to get out the art supplies and play with them.


 I taught a craft class this week and poor Morgan had to deal with the poop at home.  :(  I think Jaron ate too many grapes.

 We went swimming at a friends house this week.  I love that Logan and Damon are more comfortable in the pool.  We almost lost Jaron though.  He jumped in without his life jacket on and floated down to the part where he couldn't touch and we were all a little frozen.  I was trying to take of my shirt before I jumped in and it finally clicked that I didn't have time.  He was okay and hopefully taught him not to jump in without a life jacket.  We need to get that boy swimming.  We have been doing swimming lessons with Aunt Patty again.  She is great with our boys.

 We were having a particularly rough morning and I kept getting mad at the boys, so we decided to get out of the house and go gather up some brag badges from the play unplugged.  We went all over town and one stop took us really close to McDonalds so I figured we might as well.  They loved it.
 Of course Rylea wanted the iPad instead of the play place.  :)
 
 It was the Saturday before Father's Day and the kitchen was clean already so we headed to Freddy's for dinner.  Morgan will be leaving for Scout Camp on Monday, so it was our day to celebrate him.  He is the best husband and dad.



 He even takes care of all the creepy bugs for me.  We found this Wind Scorpion/Camel Spider outside our doorway.  It was really freaky.  I sort of wish we caught it alive though just to look at it a little more like we did with the tarantula.

 Rylea sat still long enough for me to do a cute hair-do on Sunday.  I love that her hair is getting longer.  Most days she will let me do it too.  :)
I love my family.  We have had some fun...tough....tired....crazy...frustrating....happy times this Summer.  It's going by a little faster than I want it too.  It's been so nice to spend some time with my boys and Rylea girl.

Until next time....

No comments: