Monday, April 4, 2016

March 27th - April 3rd

This was a great week.  We didn't have school Monday for the Easter break so we go to play and hang out and have fun.  This week Grandma and Grandpa Hadlock came to visit too.  They stayed with us Wednesday and Thursday.
 On Thursday while I had piano lessons, Morgan and Grandma and Grandpa took the boys to the Dinosaur Museum.  The pictures show they had a lot of fun!




 Anything with dirt/sand is going to be a win for my kids.  They love playing in the dirt.





 Morgan saw a good deal at Costco for some camping hammocks, so for our early anniversary he got us some hammocks.  The kids love it.  I love it, but I really want to get it rigged up in the house so I can sleep in it at night.  :)


 This weekend was also conference weekend.  I LOVE Conference weekend and the messages this weekend were no exception.  Many of the talks had messages that I needed to hear to help me find things to improve on and strengthen our family with.
 Logan also spent the weekend modifying their bikes.  He loves to create.  His heaven would be a junkyard where he can use whatever he finds to build whatever he wants.



 Rylea will NOT sit in her high chair at all...although Jaron thinks it's pretty fun to sit in her chair.  :)

 And she refused to use a sippy cup and always wants it "opened"  She actually does pretty good with a normal cup.
 She is a table swiper though, if the boys leave their place, she runs over, climbs up and starts eating their food...I guess that will teach them not to leave the table before they are done.


 Damon's modified bike.



 Rylea has some awesome hair, particularly when she wakes up and when she is jumping on the trampoline.  :)


 She is also a little phone swiper and knows how to use the camera now.  I find a lot of random pictures on my phone these days.

 I was trying to get Jaron to clean up a mess in the living room and we got him motivated by putting on as many hats as he could.
 Harlee had a gymnastics meet and I got to do her hair.  It was fun.



 And Sunday General Conference was awesome.  The kids did pretty well for the most part.  Logan was busy drawing all the people that were talking, he had some pretty good sketches.  Damon entertained himself with Legos, Tragon rested because he wasn't feeling well and Jaron jumped around and teased everyone.  :)  Rylea did well coloring and drawing the first session and then took a nap during the second session.  I attempted cinnamon rolls and realized that I am greatly lacking in that skill.  The only thing that saved them was the cream cheese frosting.  By next conference I will have my cinnamon roll recipe perfected so we can carry on the tradition of cinnamon rolls in between the Sunday session.
Until next time....

No comments: