Sunday, April 24, 2016

April 10th - 17th

We've been taking pictures of the boys' school work occasionally instead of keeping all the paper around.  Here are some Damon Masterpieces.  :)


Like Mother Like Daughter in so many ways!  My dear sweet Logan turned 9 this week.  I can't believe that I have a 9 year old...actually I still can't believe I have 5 kids at all, but him turning 9 has really made me start to feel old...like I'm an adult or something like that.
 We treated him to dinner at Brick Oven Pizza and took Grandma and Grandpa along.

 Logan was really excited that he got a dessert.  He was really nice to share with his brothers...then to top it all off, he ended up puking it all back up in one of the root beer mugs.  But he was all better after that and still wanted to go to his surprise Fiesta Fun outing.  :)

 Grandma and Grandpa Hadlock got Logan a wind-sail car for his birthday, he loves it and we have actually had quite a lot of wind and breeziness lately and he has been taking it out almost every day.

 He's also doing baseball this season and having fun.  Morgan takes him while I stay home with the rest of the kiddos, we'll go to a few games this season, but it's a hard time for the younger kids, especially when it's a 2 hour thing.
 We finally got some grass in the backyard.  Wahoo!  We had some estimates and couple came in pretty close, and then in the end, it didn't include the actual sod!!!  What?!  It was quite the predicament, in the end the company opted to deliver the sod, but we had to install it.  Uncle Mike came over and he and Morgan were able to get it done lickity split.  I helped a little cutting and trimming areas for sprinklers/drains and edges..and keeping kids happy.  It will be torture keeping them off for a couple weeks though while it takes root...still better than trying to grow it from see though.


 Rylea's new hiding spot while I'm practicing piano.
 These are some fiesta fun pictures from Logan's birthday.  He loves arcade games right now, so it was perfect.   The kids had a blast.


 Dang, I forgot to rotate these pictures.  Oh well.  I think these are more Damon pictures.


 Rylea gir loves her Papa.  They were cuddling while I was giving piano lessons to Grandma and Kash and Harlee.
 This was the first dress/outfit that my mom got for us after we found out we were having a girl.  I was so excited that she finally fits it!  She is the most adorable little girl around. I think it's perfect that her and Logan are very similar, they are my book ends.
Until next time...

No comments: