Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 1st - 7th

I guess it was a busy week because most of the pictures were from Saturday.  Morgan saw a really awesome car and couldn't help taking a picture of it.
 Saturday we had the opportunity to go to Lincoln's baptism.  It was a so special.  We are so blessed to have such amazing families.  The kids were a little crazy, we had to sit for quite a while and there were times I wanted to take a couple of them out, but overall they were pretty good.
 Logan was totally photo-bombing Rylea's pictures.
 She's been keeping her headbands on a little longer now, she calls them "prettys"  Probably because everytime we put one on we tell her how pretty she is.  :)

 Jaron was a wiggly worm, I'm a little nervous for actual church today, I hope they can find the strength to make it through another meeting.  It was a good experience though and it was so awesome to see Lincoln make that decision, he's such an awesome kid.  I'm glad he's my nephew.  After the baptism we went to their clubhouse and had lunch, it was delicious and then for our family activity it was Jaron's turn to choose and he wanted to go to the park, so we headed to the Sunflower Park.

 Quick, insert of pictures out of order, Rylea loves gum, she only bites it for a second then spits it out, but she will go through a whole pack in just a few minutes.  She pushed the stool over...or one of the boys left it there, I can't remember, but she just climbed right up and found the gum.  oiy!

 She was changing her baby doll the other day, she got the wipes and a diaper and was laying the baby down and getting it all ready.

 Okay, back to the park.  We had to do whatever Jaron wanted and he wanted to do slides first, then we explored the secret hideout, and then came back for a little playground tag, and finally finished up in the sandbox.  All the kids had a good time...in the end, there was a little complaining here and there.  They all wanted pictures going down the fireman pole and across the monkey bars.






 Jaron and Rylea love climbing up and down everything and just running around.



 The secret hideout was fun, I loved seeing my boys working and playing together.  Those are the moments that I feel like they will grow up loving each other and being friends.  They are going to need each other throughout their lives I'm sure.




 Rylea especially loved the sandbox.  She would make dirt piles on the sidewalk, then brush it back into the box.  Eventually she found a bucket and was filling that up and they boys were making volcanoes and tunnels.  It was a good activity.
When we got home I vacuumed the van and Morgan went for a run.  Logan went around the neighborhood selling stuff.  It that boy sees a yard sale sign, he runs to find something he can sell there too.  I think we need to start teaching him some skills he can use to create something to sell vs just finding junk toys that he somehow gets people to buy.  He's a pretty good little salesman.  The rest of the boys played in the dirt and home and then played some video games.  Overall it was a great day and we were able to do a lot as a family.  Piano is going great with the boys and all my other students.  I didn't think when I started teaching that I would end up with as many as I have, but I have found that I really love teaching piano and it helps motivate me to stay up on my skills too.  I'm so grateful for the talents and blessing the Lord has blessed me and my family with and it is so fun to be able to share those with each other and those around us.  Until next time.....

No comments: