Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 7th - 14th

I honestly never though gas prices would get below $2.00/gallon, but it has happened.  It's bittersweet because one of my friends works in the oil field and the drop in prices hurts, but it has been nice on our budget.

 Morgan took a couple pictures today of me and Rylea girl.  I'm trying not to be so camera shy these days because I want my kids to be able to look back and remember that I was there with them.  :)



 Logan took a picture of us on the couch a while back, I didn't have the heart to delete it because he was so excited to take a picture for the yearbook.  We'll have to do a little photography in the future before I hand over all the picture taking reigns.
 Logan is very creative in the garage.  He loves to build things out of anything and everything.  He pulled his train care all around our cul de sac while giving Jaron a ride.  It was pretty cool.
 On my latest trip to Walmart Jaron was really good, so I let him have my change from groceries and he wanted to go to the quarter machine place and blew it on the carousel.  He loved it, so I guess it was worth the .50.
 Rylea loves to dip her food in any sauce, but is partial to ranch.  I gave her the rest of what was on my plate and she proceeded to lick the plate clean....literally!  I'm just glad I can count on several vegetables that she will eat.



 We went to the park for a picnic with some friends.  Rylea kept swiping everyone's oreos.  I've never seen that girl put a cookie in her mouth so fast and run away.
 Logan loves scouts and I'm glad he's having a good time.  They went to the fire station and the leaders sent us some of the pictures.  I'm so grateful for good cub scout leaders!

 A craft I made for the shop.  I'll have to eventually get some new pictures since there are some doubles of Jaron and Tragon, I will do that once it's not up in the shop anymore.  :)

 This Saturday was Tragon's choice for activity, so earlier in the day I took a few of them to quarter machine mecca - Tragon LOVES quarter machines--then we went to the park for a little outing.  I'm glad my kids all like being outside and I'm loving the weather right now too.



 Rylea loves to wander and run and loves stairs!




 We had a youth fundraiser Valentine's Day dinner for our ward.  It was fun to go on a little date with my hubby.  I love him so much!

This year we also had wrestling time, and for the most part it ended with everyone still happy.  We also started a new tradition...well, I decided it was going to be a new tradition.  Instead of getting a whole bunch of candy and junk we decided to make Valentine's Cards for everyone in the family.  Each person wrote something they loved about each family member and then we got to keep our card that everyone wrote in.  It was fun to see what the boys came up with.  I love my family!!  Until next time.....

No comments: