Sunday, November 1, 2015

October 25th - Halloween

Last week Tragon fell on his scooter and hurt his elbow.  We ended up spending a good 3 hours at the Instacare on Sunday morning (good thing church isn't until 2:30).  It wasn't broken, but he'll end up in a splint and sling for a couple weeks.  This boy is earning his medical frequent flyer miles.  He was pretty excited though that he got to play Angry Birds while we were waiting, so he didn't mind.



 Rylea is still a pretty good eater, but she loves treats too.  I always forget how messy red licorice really is.
 My friend Jenny set up a tour at the Fire Station and invited us along.  It was a perfect preschool activity and the boys loved it because we got to go right after they got out of school.  They got to talk to some firemen and climb in the truck.



 My favorite was Logan's idea that if there was a fire he could just jump out of his window on to the trampoline that was near it.  Haha, I guess we need to have a safety and fire emergency plan in place again.  I think they have forgotten what we talk about .... eh, probably two years ago.
 We had 4 adults and 10 kids with us (6 of them were mine, haha)
 It was a preschool day so Brittyn got to come with us too.
 Since Halloween is getting close the boys have been wearing their costumes a lot, Rylea likes the bat wings, so it was an easy decision for her costume this year.
 I don't get very many sleeping pictures of her because that's when I get busy getting stuff done, but I snuck in this week, she hasn't been feeling very good.
 We went to Costco to get some shopping done.  It was fun only have two kids to shop with.

 She likes toast.  :)

 And our Halloween Boys.  Logan was Superman.

 Damon was a skeleton and made me take a picture with his creepy eyes.

 Tragon was a smurf.

 And Jaron was crusher from Skylanders...sort of.  We got him the costume and he wore it a ton before Halloween and then on the day of Halloween he wouldn't wear it anymore and wore the old blue ninja costume...which I didn't really take pictures on Halloween..these are from Friday when they dressed up for school.  :)

 And Rylea-bat girl.  She was in the stroller or wagon most of the time, but loved going for a walk, especially when some friend gave her some M&Ms
 Damon's pictures from school.
 Last Sunday Morgan built a fort while I was at instacare with Tragon.  It lasted about 6 days, it was awesome.  They got to sleep in in one night.


 On Saturday, my mom came to visit and drop off Halloween treats for the boys, so of course we got in a quick game of Canasta.  ;)  I love my mom.
 And Rylea is going to be just like her cousin Harlee and want to play too.  :)  She actually does pretty good not to grab at the regular cards while we are playing.
Yes, my dear, we all feel like this when we are done trick or treating.  :)  It was a fun-filled week and I'm glad I've been taking more pictures to keep these memories.  I'm already forgetting a lot about my kids when they were younger unless I look at pictures.  Until next time.....

No comments: