Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 1st-7th

 With November starting and Christmas stuff already out, we decided to do something for the month of November to help us remember Thanksgiving and gratitude.  We are doing "Give with Thanks" from thesmallseed.com.  Every day we have some act of service we can do and we put up leaves when we do those small acts of service.
 Logan helped me put up the poster.  I'll probably have some pictures each week so we can see our progress.  I think my favorite act of service this week was writing 10 things you like about someone.  I got some sticky notes and put them all above the kids' beds so they could see and read all the things that I love about them.  Damon joined in that one too and wrote 10 things he liked about Tragon, it was really sweet.

 Last week was Rylea's first week in Nursery.  She did pretty good considering it was our first full meeting schedule since the ward split and time change.  It was pretty crazy in primary and nursery, but Morgan was able to slip out and be able to teach his class still during the third hour.  I just made sure Rylea never saw me checking on her.  :)
 The weather has been beautiful since Halloween, it is getting a little chillier, but that makes it really fun to be outside.  Me and Jaron and Rylea were enjoying some trampoline time together.

 On one of the "preschool" days with Brittyn, she wanted to make a bunny, soooo, we made a bunny.  It was actually kind of fun...gotta love the internet for all the easy ideas out there.  Most of the stuff I already had from past projects.


 Voila, two paper plate fluffly bunnies....in November.  haha


 We had a bubble blowing contest at dinner...not intentionally of course, but it happened nonetheless.

 Auri will be frequenting our home more often, since Raquel starts work next week.  We are going to have lots of...fun.

 We've been pretty good at remembering our service wall so far, the kids get excited to put up a leaf when they do service.
 Even Rylea girl gets to help.  She is out little family angel sent to keep us all from going a little crazy.

Friday was my birthday and for the past year we have been planning on going to Time Out For Women and it was finally here and it was amazing.  The experience was just as good as last year, if not a little better.  Even though it was in St. George, we decided to still get a hotel for the night and we stayed up late playing Canasta and talking.  It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had.  Morgan was able to be with the kids so I could go and I'm so grateful for him.
This was my craft I wanted to get for my birthday, I love it.  It goes perfect with our November theme.

 The kids had a lot of fun with Morgan this weekend while I was at TOFW.  I'm sure they got to play outside and run around a lot.  :)
My goal is to limit my focus to smaller bites that I can actually accomplish instead of trying to do everything and then not doing anything.  My blog right now is a pretty high priority along with praying with my kids every night before bed during our bedtime routine.  I want to be a mom that lives in the moment with my kids and has more patience for the crazy shenanigans.  One piece at a time and bit by bit I will get better.  Until next time....

No comments: