Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Tragon

I can't believe Tragon is finally 3!  He's so much taller than my other boys that for a moment I thought he was turning 4 this year.  Whew!  We had a fun time with all the cousins playing in the water and decorating cupcakes and just having lots of fun together.





















He got some fun toys to play with, which was good because I left most of our toys in storage, so now they have something to play with.  :)

Tragon definitely has some spunk.  He is our funny guy and can almost always make us laugh.  He is a very curious little monkey too with a bad habit of going deaf sometimes.  He's a tough little cookie and loves to play rough.  He's a collector of objects and loves to get ALL the toys out.  He still likes Thomas the Tank Engine, but has started liking Skylander Giants due to the influence of his older brothers.  He loves to watch shows and I can always count on getting a few things done during quiet/tv time.

I can't imagine our family without our Trager-ager.  We love you Tragon!

No comments: