Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Random Pictures

These are just random catch up pictures and vidoes.  I've done several posts if you want to look back through them.

 Jaron and Auri are getting to be good buddies.
 I don't know why they thought it was so funny to put cucumbers on their eyes, but it made me smile.


 Jaron loves Ranch dip.  He would probably just eat it plain if I let him, well, that's usually how it goes down anyway since he licks it all off the carrots before he eats them.

 We made some giant batches of bubble bread on the morning that we went to Pine Valley

 Logan and Jaron hanging out.
 We did some fireworks for Pioneer Day in my parents backyard.



 We are starting to get into some good bedtime reading habits.  I love that my boys love to read and look at books.



 We've been able to sample many snow cone flavors down here.  When we are bored, we usually go get a snow cone.


 We have loved going to the parks.  Now that Logan has started school we might have to make Saturday the special park day.

 I love that Bear.

No comments: