Thursday, March 14, 2013

Picture and Video Dump

A lot of the pictures will probably be out of order, but at least I have still been diligent in taking more pictures and videos this year.  We've had some great weather to be outside and the boys love it!
 Jaron LOVES to be outside.  It's going to be a really fun, but challening summer, it's a good thing that he loves to be in the wagon.
 It was warm enough to break out the scooters the other day.  They had some friends over and were racing up and down the street.
 Damon is really good on his scooter, but maybe this summer we can get him to ride a bike.
 That wagon has been one of the best purchases we have ever made.  I'm glad we'll get some good use of it this summer.
 Tragon was giving Jaron a ride on his blanket and Jaron thought it was awesome.
 Tragon is really sweet and nice to his baby brother when he wants to be.
 Logan is definitely not camera shy.  Anytime he sees the camera he wants to pose in front of it.
 And he'll pick up whatever props happen to be lying around.
 Logan filled up his sticker chart and chose to go to U-swirl for his reward.  He invited Damon to come along with us.  This has been a good incentive for the boys to get things done.

They love to pick out their flavor and add a whole bunch of junk on top.  It really is a fun place to go with the kids and most of the times that we have been there it hasn't been too crowded.

 Jaron is finally big enough for the Easter suit.  I love this outfit and it has lasted all the way through Logan although, he was making it really difficult to get any good pictures of him in this outfit.  Oh well, we'll try again some more next time.

 I mostly love it for the hat.  Damon and Jaron have looked the best in this style hat.
 We love being able to sit outside on a Sunday afternoon and be together.
 As soon as we get out one chair, they all come out and I love it.

 We went to Trafalga for FHE this week and Logan tried the climbing wall again.  I don't think he got much higher, but at least he's willing to try.
 The neighbor has a power wheel car that the boys love to play in.  It's pretty princess pink, we'll have to do something about that this summer.  :)
 Logan on the wall again.

 Morgan went up with him this time.  I took him last time.
 We had some extra tokens from our renewal, so we let them play whatever games they wanted.
 They like the water race.
 Tragon got 150 tickets from the wheel.  It was awesome.  We all took a turn and I bested them and got 250 tickets.  The boys each got to pick a prize from all the tickets we earned.
 Jaron loves bikes.  I try to get him on the tricycly or his little car, but he wants the big bikes.  I think he'll be an early rider.
 Damon and Nicole hanging out with friends.
 Another Jaron bike picture

 My friend watched all the boys a while back and sent me a couple pictures.  I really liked this one...he was trying to get in the garbage can.  Haha
 It is so fun to be able to be outside again.  The kids love to roam and play.
 We went on a date last weekend and did some shotgun shooting.  The first one caught me a little off guard, but I was actually able to hit some of the clay pigeons, I think I was doing just about as good as the boys, but I still need a little more practice.
 Tragon giving Jaron a ride.
 Kids playing outside.

 I love when Damon does the eyebrow, it can make me laugh all the time.  I tell him to do that if I ever start to get made at him so it will help me to calm down and not be angry.  :)








I sure love my family and I'm glad I'm taking more pictures and video because it helps me to remember that we actually do get out and do stuff and have fun.  Until next time....we're counting down only 8 more days until our exchange student will be here for a few weeks, we are getting really excited.

No comments: