Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kids (Damon) Say the Darndest Things

This boy comes up with some of the funniest stuff...and he doesn't even know it.  Some random comments that have just had me and Morgan in stitches as of late go as follows:

Back story: Tragon has been acting like a ram lately in that if you're not careful he'll charge at you with his head down at full speed...this happens to be in a very uncomfortable spot for a few of us.  He came charging at me one day and I said, "man, that hurts, it gets me right in the stitches" (the incision from my c-section..yes 6 months later and still a little tender) of course Morgan follows that with "I know he gets me right in the nuts" and Damon out of nowhere says, "it gets me in the carrot"

Back story: Morgan has a fun game that he likes to play with the kids that will get them out of some pretty sour moods at times, it's the "eat me" game.  He goes to each boy saying, "mmm, I think I want a (insert child name here) snack, I sure love the (neck, leg, arm, ribs, etc)"  The boys love it...most of the time.  Last night Damon and I were sitting at the couch reading a book when Daddy came up and said, mmm, I think I want a Damon snack.  Of course Damon starts squealing like a little girl and says, "no Daddy, have a Mommy snack" so Morgan starts looking at me like he looks at the boys and of course I'm giving him the evil eye, so not in the mood to be "eaten" (it had been a long day).  Then Damon follows that up with, "Daddy, eat Mommy, eat her pecks"  Oh boy! Laughter is the best medicine.

Until next time...

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Ok both of these had me rolling on the floor! I loved them.. Thanks for the good laugh

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Hahaha!!! Kids are hilarious!!!