Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Dentist

Logan and Damon both had dentist appointments today. Everything looked great and no cavities, just really tightly spaced teeth. Every time we go in, it's the same and teasingly, but seriously they tell me to start saving for braces.

Logan was a real champ and didn't cry at all, he fussed a little that he just wanted to pick his prize and not take the "pictures" of his teeth. Damon on the other hand as soon as they asked him if he wanted to watch Dora or Monsters Inc. started getting mad and yelling at everyone that he didn't want to watch anything. And then of course his answers for the rest of the time came out in an angry voice, but at least he still did what they asked and they were able to get everything done. They really were both troopers! I'm proud of my boys. I just hope they don't get my hopeless teeth and end up with lots of cavities later.

Tragon will have his first appointment in six months with the other boys, so we'll see how he does with that. I still need to get in for my appointment, but I keep putting it off.

Life just isn't slowing down and seems to be going faster and faster, but we're doing our best to keep up...until next time...I better go get my son off the table before he thinks he can fly off by himself....

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

yay for no cavities!