Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good, Bad, Bad, Good

Do you ever have those days where the kids are just rotten all morning, but then somehow turn into angels in the evening? We have quite a few of those, but today was just the reverse and I did not like it at all. We had a great morning and everything was super duper until about 2:30 and then it seemed like that good behavior and happiness all went out the window. We had rocks being thrown and hitting right on target, faces being bit and leaving quite the mark, screaming, whining, & tantrums galore...all times 3!

If I knew that I had to put up with some really rotten behavior, I'd rather it be in the morning so we can at least end the day on a good note, because I really don't like being in a bad mood when Morgan gets home or when we're putting the kids to bed. :( but I guess that's life with little kids and just part of being a parent, so until next time...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We've had a lot of those rotten mornings lately. And a few evenings. I agree mornings are much better so you can end on a good note. Nap time seems to always be the turning point... good or bad. At least in this house.

heidijogoody said...

Oh the trials of kids. Thank goodness for new days