Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rolie Polie Tragon

This week has gone by pretty slow. Last Saturday, we were able to go to the temple and a neighbor watched our boys. It was so good to get back. Our goal this year is to go at least once a month, and so far we're 1 for 1. :) Usually Logan is pretty good when we go get him, but he did NOT want to come home. He threw the biggest tantrum I've seen in a long time. He would not stop screaming. Finally we convinced him that we could play "bakery" at home too and it would be fun. I guess I know what to get him for his birthday. They also discovered the drawer under the stove where I keep my muffin tins and some pans.They had a fun time making Play Doh muffins and counting the muffin cups.
Who knew Logan loved baking so much.
The other day we made a little hut in the living room. We read stories and drove cars. Tragon is mid-rollover.
He can finally make it from back to stomach. He's been able to go from stomach to back for a couple weeks, but now that he goes from back to stomach, he doesn't go from stomach to back, but he's really good with tummy time and likes to be on his belly so it's not a big deal.
He's still eating pretty good, but I don't think solids are his very favorite, especially after his little tiff with constipation, so we're taking it a little slower.
Logan and Damon both got their bears and blankets so they could snuggle in the hut.
I remember building quite the extravagant huts and tents in our basement growing up and it's really fun that my boys are enjoying that as well now instead of just destroying it before I can even get it up. I want to make fun memories for my boys and I hope that by taking pictures and doing some fun activities that they will have some good memories too. I love my boys so much!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

What a fun mommy you are! You just wait before no time Tragon will be rolling back and forth all over the place!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I love it. I can't believe Tragon is big enough to roll over! It seems like you just had him. He was still so little when I saw him! Donovan and I love forts too!