Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update

We actually haven't had a whole lot going on as far as activities, unless you count cars needing repairs at very inconvenient times and still fighting sickness...oiy.

Good news though is that we will have our baby on July 19th at the latest. I'm still hoping for a spontaneous labor before then, but I'm not counting on it. We do have the date set for induction though. I'm just getting ready for that by making freezer meals, and easy to put together snacks for when we come home. I can hardly wait! I'm trying to keep myself busy to pass the time, but also trying to take it easy so I can finish getting better before I have the baby.

Probably the next post we do will be after the baby gets here, so until next time.....

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

yay its coming so soon.. can't wait to see pictures of the new baby when he comes.

Lesa said...

I'm very excited for you!! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a quick delivery. :O)

Lesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Yay!! Keep us posted!!