Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 1st - 6th

It was a busy week trying to get ready for the trip and getting things all planned, but we are sure excited to leave tomorrow for our Spring Break Vacation!
 Earlier this week I was enjoying some fig newtons when Rylea came up to me and swiped it, I gave her a pouty look and she offereed me her slobbery almost eaten peanut butter jelly pita.  Haha, I think you had to be there, luckily Morgan was so we can laugh about it in days to come.  :)
 Rylea hates eating in her high chair and will scream and fuss until we let her out, she lasts about 5 minutes is all and then won't eat until she is sitting at the table or the island...it will be nice to get rid of the high chair, but at the same time, I'm not sure that I like the idea of her not having a secure location to put her.
 She climbs up and finishes off other food too, My kitchen is usually pretty clean these days because of it, I know that if I leave anything on the table or counters, they are not safe from Rylea anymore and if she gets a hold of it and knows she shouldn't have it, when you go to get it, she throws it on the floor, luckily that one time she threw the glass cup down, it landed just enough on the carpet that it didn't shatter.  Oiy, this girl, I love her.
 Just a silly picture of Damon who wanted me to take a picture of him.
 "Rylea, don't put the Lego in your mouth"
 "om-nom" and she does it anyway.
 Jaron wanted a picture to and was feeling left out.
 Rylea was making gobbling sounds as she "ate" her fingers, it was pretty cute.

 I finally got my St. Patricks Day craft up.

 Rylea and Jaron were helping me with the laundry the other day, I made a rule with Jaron that he has to do a small chore in between all the "shows" he wants to watch during the day.  The first day was a success, we got a lot accomplished and I felt like I got to spend more time with him and even sat down and watch a show with him.  Rylea was actually a pretty good helper too, Jaron came up with the system of handing it to Rylea and then Rylea would put it in the dryer.
 At a neighbors house for a haircut, the kids wanted a picture of them sitting on the chairs.
 Logan had pack meeting this week, it was the Blue and Gold Banquet.  It was crazy and chaotic, but also very fun after I got over the craziness.  We were exhausted by the end of the night though.
 Tragon and I found out later Logan got to participate in the Character Ed assembly.  I wasn't planning on going, since I had both girls with me and taking 4 toddlers to a quiet assemble was not really sounding exciting, but I really wanted to support Tragon.  The girls both ended up getting here in time to go, so last minute without thinking too hard about it I loaded them up and went on our way.
 I'm glad we did, it was fun to see Tragon up there...I didn't really know Logan was up there until I got home so I didn't get any pictures of him, but he was basically wearing the same costume as Tragon.  The kids did pretty well considering everything.  We didn't stay for all of it, but we got to see Tragon a couple times and Logan and then we zipped out before the crazy rush of kids going back to class.

 It's been beautiful weather this week so we have been spending more time outside.  Rylea loves the "bike"  She tries to go up our incline driveway and yesterday she totally crashed backwards, she cried, but that was because I took her away from the bike, so when I finally put her back on the bike she stopped crying and started riding away, she is going to be one tough cookie and probably a little bit of a dare devil like her mama used to be!
She loves scooters too, she was actually riding this scooter the right way, I might have to get another 3 wheel scooter so she can learn without the scooter falling over.  I love being outside with my family and glad that my kids love to be outside too.  Rylea loves to ride, Jaron and Damon love to play in the dirt and mud, Tragon like to run around with friends and imagine things, and Logan loves to create things out of the garage and ride his bike.  I love just being out there watching them.  :)

Until next time.....

No comments: