Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 13th - 20th

The boys love to make "cities" in the toy room with all the toys.  They come up with some really cool creations.



 We pulled Damon's tooth out, he was one tough kid, it took us a couple tries to get it out, but he was determined that we get it.
 We love playing outside in this beautiful weather.
 I cleaned out our "locker room" and got all the junk from underneath, there was a ton of stuff.
 Auri and Jaron are having a "sleepover" movie during the day, it was pretty funny.   I thought it clever that they took the pillow cases off to make their perfect little sleeping bags.
 Morgan had a really cool youth night with a bonfire and swords.  That ought to be enough for him to remember the lesson.  :)


 Sometimes when we play outside we end up with lots of kiddos from the neighborhood, I'm so glad they have lots of friends to play with.



 This was the "store"

 We had a green potluck this week for St. Patricks Day.  It's a fun tradition my friend started last year.  We all get together at a park or somewhere and bring green food to share.

 The kids got to just run around and play.  It was a perfect day.



 No year is complete with out the mini-indy race.  We all went to Grandma's house this weekend while Morgan was at scout camp and the kids got to ride in the little indy race car.  They went with a Ghostbusters theme this year.

 Logan even got to drive the car all by himself.

 I love my parents.  The boys love going to grandma's house to play with cousins.



 Our haul from Bountiful Baskets.  I got a couple extra things this time around, but I think we are going to have to be vegetarians this week so it doesn't go to waste and I need to remind myself to eat the fruit and veggies for snacks instead of junk food.
 A few pictures from Morgan's campout.


 Rylea wants to potty train, but I don't want to yet.  :(  Or maybe she just wants to be more independent, but she is learning how to pull her pants up and down and put her shoes on all by herself, the only battle is now she sometimes takes her diaper off, no messes yet, but I'm sure they are coming.
 I let the boys play with the water on Saturday and they made a huge river and lake and dam and had a blast!

 We decided to do pizza at the park Saturday night too.  It was fun to see the kids play.  Rylea loves to slide and can climb the ladders now, it scares me.  She is getting so big and independent.




 This morning Rylea was just chillin and reading the scriptures.  Love it!


No comments: