Sunday, December 13, 2015

December 7-13

I'm so proud of my boys!  Damon won the Patriotism award for the month of November.  There was only one in each class of Kindergarten.  It was pretty awesome.

 I've been a little obsessed with soup lately, but I've found some amazing soup recipes.  It's perfect to put in the crockpot and have warm soup right after church on these cold days.
 Ellie had been missing for a few days and I finally found it in my craft room closet of all places.

 Rylea can move the chairs around the kitchen and get to the counters.  I'm not too thrilled about that, but Morgan thinks it's adorable. Haha.


 I found Logan's certificate for his straight A's.  My boys are awesome.



 A long lost treasure from when I was little.  A friend from elementary school was cleaning out her closets and found it and sent it to work with her dad who works with Morgan.  It was really fun to see again.


 We had a work part for Gamma West.  It was crazy, but fun.



 Logan didn't like Damon coming in on his spotlight.  :)
 Rylea girl liked the desserts the best.





 That's my favorite picture of Tragon right now.
 They even had a visit from Santa.

 Of course Rylea freaked out haha.
 The Nativity Scene at the temple.
 The boys at karate.
 Morgan took the kids on a little hike to Green Valley Gap with some friends from Lehi on Saturday while I was teaching my craft class.  It was quite the learning experience for him.  :)

 The boys loved it!


We will probably go again when we are together, but our 5 kids are just a lot for one person to handle in a situation like that, especially when it started getting colder out.  It was fun to visit and hang out with the Gerritsens.  I sure hope that we can keep in touch with them, they have been true friends and for the most part we just pick up where we left off and our kids get along great with one another.

Until next time...

No comments: