Friday, October 31, 2014

October Fun

One of the cutest smiles we've caught on camera.
Daddy and Rylea lovin' some General Conference.  :)

Jaron playing outside with a buddy.  I love that it's October and we are still in flip flops and shorts.

Logan was having a particularly hard day with life and decided he would just run away.  When Damon brought the note to me, I just busted up laughing.  I just kept laughing until Logan finally came out of his hiding spot to ask what was so funny,
Logan is such an awesome big brother.  He sure has grown up a lot this past year.


I love those crazy boys of mine.  They just can't get enough of the outdoors.  I'm glad we finally have a wall up in the back yard so I can send them out to play in the dirt.

We did a family home evening by the fire pit.  It was really fun.  A lot of work, but fun.  I hope it's a memory that the boys will remember.



Just playing some Plinko at the GWA Carnival.
Yeah, we found a tarantula in our backyard, and that's a quart jar, not a pint jar.  Eeeek!


This is what happens when Jaron doesn't want to take a nap.



Cutest pumpkin in the world.
Tragon was Spiderman for Halloween this year.  I opted to just buy costumes since they have been enjoying dress up play time lately, I figure it's an investment since three of them wear the same size practically.

And, bad mom moment, I don't think I actually got a picture of Logan and Damon in their costumes.  Hopefully Morgan did and they will someday eventually end up on the right post.  :)  Damon was Ironman and Logan was a vampire.  Halloween was fun this year, the kids did great and our neighborhood had a little party.  I'm looking forward to many more fun times and being better at blogging starting....tomorrow...until next time....

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Cute kiddos! It is so fun to see you with a girl!