Friday, October 19, 2012

Mud Pies

Whew, I think this is the 5th post today, so scroll down to see more fun.  Yesterday the boys were playing outside and decided to get into some mud.  I didn't realize it until it was too late, so I just let them play.  They had a blast.  We did have to call it quits when they were starting to smear the mud in each other's faces.  :)




I shuffled them all into the garage and into the bathroom to shower and get all the mud off.  Luckily I had dinner in the crockpot that night and they were in jammies early, so it wasn't a big deal to hook the hose up and rinse everything out, it was a bit cold though.  I love my boys!

*Side note: I made some strawberry jam..mmm...and canned pears for the first-and last-time.  Pears are a pain, they were free so it was worth it, but I probably wouldn't do them again.  Now I've got to get going on some more meats.  :)

Until next time....which hopefully will be sooner than a month...

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Love the little mud buddies. Loved all your new posts. Looks like you guys have been having some fun at thanksgiving point! They always have such fun halloween stuff going on over there. Jaron is getting so big. The time goes too fast. It amazes me too how different all your boys look