Friday, October 19, 2012

CONRBELLY'S

Finally, the post about Cornbelly's.  So, as I said in the earlier post about the Barnyard, Logan saw Cornbelly's and I accidentally said maybe we could go with grandma and papa this past weekend.  And he latched onto this idea and would not stop talking about it for two whole days.  Doesn't sound like very long, but it was a really really long time for him.
 So, on Saturday afternoon we braved Cornbelly's and I'm so glad we did.  The kids have not stopped talking about it since.  Even Tragon remembers and now when we get in the car, "Mom, are we going to Cornbelly's?"
 Morgan got to watch most of the BYU game and me, my parents and the boys went a little early while he stayed home with Jaron until he had to eat and then came over.
 I didn't get a whole lot of pictures because I forgot the camera and Morgan brought it with him, but these are some of the giant jumping pillow.
 It wasn't their favorite thing to do, but that had fun.
 Really, their most favorite thing to do was to climb all over these really cool wooden "things."  They were built like fire trucks, big rigs, a castle, boats, trains, tractors, pretty much every vehicle.  They were in heaven and kept running from one to the other.  Logan finally got it that if he told me where he was going before he took off, that he had a lot more freedom.
 We got a wagon once the baby came along and that proved to be very wise.  He loved riding in the wagon and we had a place to put all our jackets and diaper bag.
 The boys loved the big castle and we put a bug in my dad's ear that it wouldn't be too hard to build one at their house.  :)  We'll see.
 Tragon loves slides.  I took him on the giant slide with me and he had a blast, I bounced him extra high on the bumps so he wasn't quite ready for another round, but regular slides he could go on them all day.  That and the wheel of the ship, he bullied his way to that every time.
 And you can't go to Cornbelly's without going through the corn maze, however we opted for the 5-minute Kiddie corn maze, which was a good thing, the boys weren't really super excited about it, they just wanted to play on the wooden toys.
 The maze was almost one of the last things we did, so they were getting a little tired.
 Grandma couldn't resist a Cornbelly's pictures, Logan was happy to oblige.  :)
 And then back to the train/fire engine/everywhere else.
 They had some pretty fun tricycle races too
 Logan had fun on those.  Tragon tried, but was too small for the trikes.
And I have at least one boy that likes to swing!  Yeah!  He held on pretty good too and wanted to keep going again and again.  Overall, it was crazy crazy and super overwhelming for me at first, but we were able to find a good rhythm and I had my parents there to help and that made all the difference.  We'll have to make Cornbelly's a yearly tradition from now on.  Until next time....

No comments: