Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Boys at Play

Wow, I can't believe it's really been a couple weeks since the last post.  We've just been playing around and enjoying the weather.  My baby Jaron is growing so fast and sometimes doesn't feel like my newborn baby anymore.  He's already being introduced to "snack time"
 Jaron finally fit into one of his cute new outfits so I was getting some pictures of him and figured I might as well get some with the other boys as well.  Here's all my boys lined up.  Pretty soon there won't be as big a difference between my two youngest.  They are closer in age than Damon and Tragon.
 Tragon loves the camera now and loves to give me some good cheesers.
 Jaron has held onto his blue gray eyes.  I really hope that they stick.
 And he gives some awesome smiles.  I love it when I get him in the morning and I'm greeted by his big grin.
 We're still working on getting him to really laugh, but he does love to smile, especially for his brothers.
 Tragon has been a really sweet big brother and I have a feeling they will be as close and Damon and Logan are and be best buds, especially when the older boys are in school together.
 Logan pulled a crazy face just as I pushed the button.  I didn't even realize it until after, that's so my Logan.
 Damon loves Jaron and loves to talk to him, but isn't always the first one to offer to hold him, but he sure can get some big smiles from him.
 Morgan took the older boys to a Father's and Sons campout last weekend, so I got to spend it with just my babies.  We ended up watching Cars together.  It was pretty awesome.
 Jaron loves to sit in the Bumbo...well depending on how hungry or tired he is and whether or not he has a dirty diaper.
 Tragon loves the lawnmower and treats it like it was his bicycle.  He chases the boys down the street with it and gets really upset if someone else is using it.
 This past week I got really sick...basically right after Mother's Day.  :(  but I did get an extra day of sleep, just not quite how I wanted it to be.  Morgan took the day off and took care of all of us and the boys went outside in the afternoon and played in the mud.  That's pretty much a daily occurrence at our house these days.  The price of the wasted water is well worth the attention they give it and the fact that they stay put.
 Tragon is not usually the one to jump right in the puddle, but he still loves being around it with his brothers.
 In the video at the end you'll see that Logan and Damon couldn't get enough of splashing in the mud puddle.  They were pretty dirty when they came in.  I'm glad I was taking a nap and he ended up doing all the dirty work.  :)
 With it being Mother's Day this past weekend, I couldn't help but be so grateful for my boys.  Yes they are a challenge, and yes sometimes I feel like I'm failing and I'm at my wits end, but at the end of the day I still get a hug and kiss goodnight (well, most days anyway) and know that tomorrow is another day to try and do better than the one before.
 These boys have taught me so much through their short little lives and I'm so glad that I get to be a part of theirs.  I'm also grateful for my mom, who is the best mom in the world and raised me so that I could be a mom to my boys.
One thing that I just need to remember when things start getting crazy, is that no matter what I do, boys will be boys and for that I am grateful.  :)

 Yeah, the day ended in a mud fight.  The boys had such a fun day with Daddy and get all dirty and muddy.
I'm grateful for my husband that helps me to be a good mother to my kids by being such a great dad himself.  There are plenty more adventures on the horizon, so until next time...

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Your boys all look so different. Love all big smiles