Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

My little lumberjack Tragon. This was before Halloween, and the shirt just barely fit him, so no this is not his Halloween costume, just him being cute one day and I grabbed the camera.
Here are my Halloween boys. Logan and Damon wanted to be bats for Halloween so they could run around and screech and boy did they. I latched on to the idea because I figured it would be a pretty quick costume to put together. I was going to have them turn their shirts inside out so they would be all black, but they wanted their shirts on the right way.
We had a leftover costume of Batman that fit Tragon, so it was perfect!
I was glad Logan was feeling good on Halloween. He went to pre-school and did a little trick or treat thing there, and then they had barely enough energy to go that night. He woke up pretty sick the next morning, but I think we're on the mend. Too bad he hasn't been able to enjoy his candy yet though.
This is us just before we left. We thought we would leave around 5:30-6:00 and go "early" and be back for the other trick or treaters, but everyone was out, so we pretty much missed everyone. It seemed to be a fatherly tradition to take the kids, so I think next year, me and the baby will stay home to pass out candy and let Daddy take the bigger boys. :)

I hope they pick easy costumes again. All I had to do was cut a little felt, sew on some loops to keep it on their arms and cut out and stuff some ears and sew them on to a beanie. And now I can take the ears off the beanie and they each have a new beanie for the winter. Hooray. I think Halloween is just going to get more fun as they get older. Actually, holidays in general are starting to be more fun. I love my boys, they wear me out right now, but they sure are fun!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

It sure looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I love all the boys costumes