Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Us!

It's been a while, but that's because we've all been sick and then getting better and then getting sick and getting better again. :) My birthday was on the 6th and it was during the recovery phase still. I had a good birthday and got some new winter boots that I was terribly in need of and now I can't wait to use them....well, yes I can.

This past weekend, my parents and a brother and fam came up for a cousin's wedding. It was fun to have them around and the kids have so much fun together. We didn't really take any pictures...I hate it when that happens. Next time.... Morgan had to work really late on Friday and ended up missing the reception, it was a really long day for him, but we played Monopoly that night and he totally whooped us all.

Today, (13th) is Morgan's birthday and the poor guy was up all night violently throwing up. I think he's thrown up twice in the last 7 years that we've been married. He thinks it might have been something he ate...I hope so, because I don't want to catch that bug. :( So, right now he's resting and taking a nap. I guess I'll have to do his special breakfast and other meals another day.

Here's to crazy birthdays. :) Until next time...

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I felt bad that we didn't even get to visit at all at the family dinner or reception or anything. It kind of gets a little crazy when you are chasing after and keeping track of little ones

Mike and Quel said...

What a bummer to be sick:( And Happy Birthday to Morgan!! It was such a crazy day it totally slipped my mind!! Please tell him I hope next year will be better!!