Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Basement Revealed

I didn't take many pictures, but I did get this video of our basement. It's kinda shaky since I was walking around, but at least now we have a record.

We learned a lot in the process of finishing our basement and it was a fun project, but we're sure glad it's done. We're still pretty busy and I'm starting to wonder how we ever found the time to do the basement, because we thought once it was done we would have tons of time to play and have fun, but somehow we are just as busy. Oh well, at least we have a fun place to play.
This other video is of Tragon laughing, you can kind of make it out over Damon's laugh, he was laughing even harder before I finally ran upstairs and grabbed the camera. I sure love my boys. Right now we can just hardly wait until warmer weather, it has been so nice to be playing outside more. We wore Logan out so much yesterday he almost fell asleep at the dinner table. Until next time...

5 comments:

Jen said...

How great to have your basement finished! I'm sure it was a ton of work, but it looks great!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

The basement looks awesome! The last time I saw it was when you moved in and I was helping you move food storage down there because you were pregnant! I'm excited to see it in person so Donovan can play with your boys.

heidijogoody said...

You guys did such an awesome job on your basement it all looks so great! Good job

Jessica said...

Nice work! I had lost your blog but found it again through Emily's. I can't wait for the warmer weather either.

Tosha G said...

Looks nice. I bet it's nice to have all the extra space.