Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

...another week of course before our Christmas Vacation begins. :) It's been another stressful week. Morgan has had to study later each night after school and clinical time, all I can say is that I'm sure glad that I'm not a single mother.
Logan is still teething and almost a "terrible two" (which I think really starts around 18 months). Let me tell you, he can sure throw a vicious tantrum, usually I just try to keep him out of the way of hurting anything, specifically himself. But after it's over and he comes and gives you kisses and his cute little grin, I forget about the whole tantrum, I'm such a sucker to his cuteness.
Damon too. He can be the neediest aka "normal" baby and not be satisfied until you have him in his favorite position (which changes about every 10 minutes), but he now smiles all the time and that boy can light up a room with his smile and I forget the ache in my arms (who needs weights when you have two little babies?)
Anyway, this week we are getting ready for our Christmas trip to Utah and I'm almost done packing--yes, I pack that early, it's tough trying to pack for me and two babies for a week and a half's time. Morgan's final is on Tuesday, so after that I'll have his help in getting the house all cleaned before we go and then Thursday is the day we fly out there and let me tell you, Logan is so excited. Every time he hears an airplane outside he shouts: airplane! airplane! Hopefully they will both just sleep the whole way there. :) And, I think that's basically it for this post, except I did manage to take a few pictures.
Damon has these big blue eyes (that I hope stick) and when he's looking around they are always wide open.
Sometimes after rough nights of Logan teething and Damon going through a growth spurt (meaning Mommy gets no sleep) we'll put in a movie when Logan wakes up. This became his little throne this past week. :)
I caught him mid-smile. Another thing about Logan is he LOVES to talk on the phone. He will jabber in your ear for hours if you let him. This is one boy who will not be getting a cell-phone anytime soon, I can only imagine the bill without an unlimited plan. :) Well, as far as posting goes, it might not be exactly next week since we'll be travelling and such, but if we get a chance we'll try and get up some holiday fun pictures....until next time.

6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I hope you have a safe trip to Utah and I hope the kids will be good for you. We will have to try to see you while we are in St. George. We will be there from the 23rd until the Sunday after Christmas

Kate said...

Good Luck getting ready for the trip this week! I'm excited for you guys, that you get to come to UT to visit family! How long will you be in UT? Hope the kids do well on the flight!

Nicki Swilor said...

I love the smiling pics! How do you know Tosha Sunderland (was her maiden name)? I went to highschool with her. Small world huh? Merry Christmas!

Mike and Quel said...

We are excited! Its gonna be lots and lots of fun. When are you guys gonna be in St G?? And I'm excited to hold the big huge baby!

Jason and Joanna said...

Your little guys are getting so big! Hope you had a great Christmas!

The Shill Spill said...

Okay, so I finally caught up on all the posts I apparently missed with all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas Holiday...and learned officially that you will be moving back to Utah. :) That is, of course, after seeing you at church yesterday and seeing your mom's awesome reaction! :) Sooooooooo fun!!!!!
So glad to see you back again!