Saturday, September 24, 2016

September 18th - 24th

For Family Home Evening we had Otter Pops and Morgan got the last King Size Otter Pops.  They are a little bit too giant.  We love that the weather is getting better and we can go outside to play for our activity.


 We had a special weekend.  It was Damon's baptism.  It was such a beautiful day.  Grandma and Grandpa Hadlock came down for a few days.  I was so proud of my Damon for making the decision to be baptized.  He is such a good kid and we are so grateful to have him in our family.
 Damon also got to start Cub Scouts.  He has a good group of friends and I'm glad that he and Logan go at the same time, even though Logan is in a different group.  This way they can ride their bikes together.
 Of course after the boys saw Morgan up there, they all wanted to climb up too!

 Damon hit his face on something...now I can't remember, but it got his teeth pretty good.  Everything healed fine though.
 Another picture of Damon's baptisms.
 Logan wanted to jump into that one.
I love when the kids get together and read and can play together without fighting.  I love my family so much.  Until next time...

No comments: