Sunday, October 18, 2015

First Half of October

My goal is to update our blog once a week now that we have 2:30 church time...we have plenty of time before church to work on family history.  :)  This is two weeks worth of pictures, so hopefully next week I'll have it down to 1.
 When Rylea hears the microwave and knows it's her bottle she rolls over and lays down for it.  This day she didn't quite make it down the stairs before it was done so she just found a nice spot on the stairs.  Haha.

 For Conference weekend we went up and stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Hadlock and took family pictures.
 The boys had a blast up there.
 They played hard and took more frequent naps.  :)  I think this was during or in between a session.

 Rylea didn't sleep too well during the night, but she would take a couple naps if we held her during the day.

 We went up to the condo in Snowbird and the boys loved it.  We will have to make that a tradition each year.

 The boys slept quite a bit on the way home.
 This was too funny not to post.  Damon was learning about body systems at school and this was his digestive system picture, complete with waste disposal.  :)
 A rainbow, the picture isn't too awesome, but it was beautiful.

 Rylea's pony tail lasted about 3 seconds before she pulled in out.  Her hair was so crazy we ended up cutting it all off so it can have a chance to grow in a little more even.
 And then I chopped my hair too!  I like changing things up every couple of years.
 I love my new haircut, its super easy to do and I don't get the headaches from my heavy ponytails.

 And just for the record, I hate selfies, but these ones weren't too bad.
 Logan earned his Bobcat at his last pack meeting.

 That kid is going to be a good scout.  He's very by the book about everything.

 Me and Raquel bottled some apples.  I've been on a bottling craze lately.  I've bottled chicken, peaches, apples, and beans.
 We found a tarantula in the neighborhood.

 The boys all took turns petting it and wanted to keep it.  (uh, no thank you)


 Damon loves to read to Rylea and play with her.

 We love hanging out at the park.


 The boys' school had a carnival last weekend and we went, they had fun roaming around.  Logan Washington

 Damon Washington
 Logan Washington
 Tragon Washington


 We had cupcakes for something...not sure what, but Rylea loved it.


 We are starting to gear up for Halloween, Jaron is Crusher from Skylanders

 We decorated Halloween cookies at Jenny's house.  It's become an annual thing.
 Some lady drove her car into Morgan's office.  Luckily he wasn't sitting there, but was still in the room.  It was pretty scary.


 Fall Break at the park again after a walk.

 Rylea sneaks food from the pantry now, her favorite is cereal.  I love that she figured it out all on her own.


 Yesterday to finish off Fall Break, Morgan too all the boys on a Father Son hike while I went grocery shopping with Rylea...hmmmm, might be a good pattern, boys off hiking, girls off shopping.  :)

 I love those boys.  And they love to be with their dad in the great outdoors.


 They hike up to the airport hill and got watch planes take off and land.
 Then they marched down like a little army troop back to the house.  I was surprised at how long they were out and about and everyone came home happy.
I know that I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.  I know we have our challenges and struggles, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.  Until next time....

No comments: