Monday, August 31, 2015

August 2015 - Sand Hollow

We took the kids out to Sand Hollow this month and had a blast.  It was the first time I remember ever being there.  Morgan was so paranoid about swimmer's itch that we never went, but he went with the scouts and knew the kids would love it and they did and no one got swimmer's itch, so it was all good.  I'm sure there will be more good days to go the rest of this year and next.  When all the boys can swim I'll feel even better about it.  This trip I forgot the life jackets, but luckily they were content to stay on the shallow beach area.









 Of course, no sand play is complete without buried mermaids, haha.





 That's a classic right there!

 Rylea had fun, but didn't really like the water as much, it was a little chilly, but not bad.  She just liked playing by the dirt on the blanket.















I love these little munchkins of mine and my amazing husband.  Family really is what this life is about and I couldn't have asked for a better one.  Until next time....

No comments: