Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 2015

We had lots of fun in May.  Logan and Damon had a piano recital.  They did awesome and worked so hard.  And the best part was it was the same weekend as Logan's baptism so both his grandparents got to come to the recital.

 The boys have worked so hard in piano.  I'm so proud of them.  I have taken over lessons during the Summer months and we found out their teacher is going to teach anymore, so I'm taking them on as my own students and well as a few more from the neighborhood.  It's been good for me to have something motivate me to work on my piano skills a little more too.

 Rylea girl loves the piano still.  If I ever need a few minutes I can sit her down there and have one of her brothers stay by her and she is content.

 Logan was baptized on May 2nd, 2015 and it was such a wonderful, beautiful, Spirit-filled day.
 Grandma and Grandpa Hadlock were able to come down and stay with us for a few days that weekend.
 Logan is so lucky to have so many people around him that love him.



 Of course, all the boys wanted to get pictures too.
 Logan and Daddy just before the baptism started.
 And one with mom.  :)

 We've also had lots of summer fun when school let out.

 Morgan got a Volcano cooker and a dutch oven for an early Father's Day present so he's been cooking a couple times a month.  This cowboy stew was delicious, I thought we would have leftovers, but we ate it all!


 We've been working on Family History a little and we turned our chalkboard wall into a family tree so we can learn our family tree 4 generations back...we still need to work on that a little more ;)


 Rylea is a year old this month too!  She's all over the stairs and is a fast crawler.  She loves to follow her brothers around wherever they go.
 We had a fun ward activity at the local pool, the kids had a blast.  Swimming lessons with Aunt Patty have sure paid off.
 My baby girl isn't so much of a baby anymore.

 Morgan and my dad made the ladies dinner on Mother's Day.  We had blueberry crepes and they were delicious.  Well done guys!

 This Dadd-O loves his baby girl and she loves him.



Rylea is such a happy go lucky girl, we are so grateful to have her in our family.  She completes us all.


 Having fun with a little ride around the neighborhood with Auri-girl.




(insert Daddy's phone pictures here)


 More from Damon's Graduation.  He did great in Kindergarten.



 Logan loves to wear the motorcycle helmet that a neighbor gave us.  He even rigged up his bike with an empty water bottle to sound like a motorcycle.





 Doing Grandma's hair.  :)

 You can't tell, but his lips were just bright red, I can't even remember what he got in to, it was hilarious....I guess you had to be there.  :)



 We like to go hike up on the Dixie Rock area.  The new desert preserve up there was really neat, the boys loved running around and hiking.


 We have been saving our change for a while now to take it to Fiesta Fun and we finally went and played mini golf and some arcade games.  The boys love it...mom and dad....well, someone had to drive.  :)

I'm hoping to get caught up as soon as I can so I can get into a better weekly routine for blogging.  Until next time.....

No comments: