Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Legoland March 2015 - the first 100

I'm going to have to do this in 3 different posts, I still have 200 more pictures to upload, so thirds seem reasonable.

The boys were really excited to go...me too, I found out they would all fit in the car topper and we could just strap them to the top of the car and head out.  :)

The stroller just barely fit in the van along with everything else, but I am so grateful that we had it!



LEGO City driving school for the little kids.

Hanging out in the hotel room.  These boys did so awesome.  They didn't fight a lot and they were really good about going to bed when it was time...we did wear them out quite thoroughly each day.




LEGO City driving the cars.  Logan was a little disappointed and felt like there was false advertising because they said they would give you a license, but then the didn't really let you drive real cars...I think he was expecting a little more from the hype of the cousins.  :)











We waited soooooo long for the train car to take you on a little circle in the middle of the park, luckily we did that very first, so everything after that wait was awesome!





Many picnic lunches at the park.  I'm glad my boys like lunch boxes.  :)




Logan got a picture with Emmett.  I think the other boys were a little scared.

It was Star Wars days while we were there, they had some really cool displays.


There will be lots of beach picture randomness.














The water was freezing, but the guys went in to do a little body surfing.


No Goodman family reunion is complete without snitch pitch.



























We had a little birthday get together to celebrate March birthdays in the lobby of the hotel.












Until next time...

No comments: