Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Another, just before baby comes

I found a few picture pre-baby.  Part of my nesting came in the form of sewing.  I loved this little onesie dress.  I had accidentally bought the wrong size of crib sheet, but I loved the material, so I turned it into a dress.  I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this baby girl.  :)


 Jaron fell asleep mid bite in the car one day while we were picking Logan up, I missed the picture, but he had his hand up to his mouth for a good five minutes before it finally came down.

 Jaron loves just chillin' in his chair watching Team Umizoomi.

 I've been trying to get the boys some outside time in the mornings before it gets too hot.  Everytime they go outside they ask if they can play in the water...

 ...so finally we said yes.  The neighbor had a fun little pool, so we went over and let them play, unfortunately, it was a crazy day with lots of wind and much cooler temperatures than the rest of the week.  Oh well, they still had fun in the sandbox afterwards.
 Since I was sleeping on the recliner in our living room the last month or so of pregnancy, it seemed like the boys always came and snuggled with me while Morgan was enjoying the King Size bed all to himself.  :)

 I do love my boys and boy is our world about to change.





 We are excited for baby girl!  Until next time...














No comments: