Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The rest of the year in a Photo-Bomb

 I'm not even sure the order or timing of half of these pictures, mostly I'm just trying to get them up here so when I make my book at the end of the year I have them in my photo album, even if it ends up being a little scrambled.
 My Bear has gotten so big this year.  He's getting closer to being two and he definitely got the memo for the "terrible twos" behavior.  :)


 He does love his veggies as long as it has some ranch dip to go with it of course.
 We have been so blessed to be living close to family.  The cousins get together frequently and always find fun things to do with each other.  Lincoln and Damon found a giant rolie polie bug.  The pictures don't do it justice.  They were so proud of it and wanted to make sure that I took a picture of it.



 We got lots of time at Grandma's house this summer and fall while we were living just a few houses down.  It was a crazy time, but looking back now (as I'm writing this after we have moved and settled) it was a very memorable time and I'm so grateful that we had that opportunity.

 Oh yeah, don't know if I ever mentioned it here, but we are having another baby May 19th!  YAY
 We have made a few trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the boys love the sand dunes.



 Tragon is such a silly boy.  Tragon and Damon are in gymnastics and really love it.  Logan chose piano so we are keeping him going in that direction right now.  I'll have to record his next recital and post it.  :)

 With the opening of Wood Creations we have all gotten a little more crafty, even the kids.  We did a painting activity.  Jaron didn't realize that you were supposed to paint the wood letter instead of his face.

 Halloween came and went without too much hullabaloo.
 We decided to trick or treat in our new neighborhood before our house was done.  It was awesome.  There are a lot of young families where we moved and I'm excited for the next few years to come as we build some good friendships here in St. George.
 Most of the Fall and Winter we were able to avoid being sick, but I think this was the one time my Bear was super sick with fevers for a couple days and it was actually really nice to just have him sleep and cuddle all day...soooo not like him.
 Logan had a little temper tantrum and put his first hole in the wall.  Unfortunately it was at the rental.  He had to go tell the landlord (sweet lady) what happened and that he would earn money to fix it and put on a door stopper.  She even gave him a bag full of sand dollars for him to sell to earn the money.
 Oh yeah, that baby that I mentioned earlier.  It's a GIRL!!!!!!!
 We are all excited to have her in our home.  It's going to be a long time until May.  :)
 Ty, Rachel, and Ada were able to make several trips up from San Diego to visit.







 I love the fall and winter in St. George, I just never realized how much until this year.  I really have missed it.  Something I never thought I would say.  I really didn't think I would ever end up back in St. George, but now I'm so glad that I have.  It is a perfect place for little boys to play pretty much year round and avoid a lot of cabin fever through the long cold winters up north.  :)

 The boys were watching a tow truck come and get Papa's truck.  Something happened to it and it had to be towed, but it was fixable.


 More leaf parties.  I still need to get all the pictures out to siblings of their kids.  :)


 I have no idea when or where this car ride was, but Damon sleeps like his Mama with his eyes open and like his Dad with his mouth open.  :)
And my Bear with his happy smile.  I'm sure there will be another vague post similar to this until I get caught up, but then I hope to stay caught up without any more excuses like job changes and moves to put a delay on things.   Until next time...

No comments: