Wednesday, October 6, 2010

P90X

We love it and we hate it. Morgan and I both started the P90X workout this past week. I'm determined to finish the whole 90 days this time since last time I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks into it, so I didn't finish. We're on the second week now. The first week we were both so sore, it was really hard to get up and down with the kids during the day, I'm surprised I was able to hold any of them at all last week.

I haven't really taken many pictures this past week, but we are having a friend do some baby/family pics this weekend, so hopefully we'll have some good pics to put up soon. Life is sort of falling into a routine right now and I like it. We're still working on the basement, although to we haven't been able to work on it much lately, but this weekend we'll get some good work in. We're still waiting on our house in Oklahoma to sell so that we can really have an extra financial push to get the basement done.

Logan is fully potty-trained now and I hardly ever remind him to go. He does still wear a diaper at night, but he does wake up about 6 of the 7 days of the week dry. Sometimes I'm still working out when they wake up and the door is still closed so the diaper is a good thing.

Damon acts like a 2 year old. He still loves to get messy and dirty and loves his trains. He is my little tantrum thrower and trouble maker, but he also so sweet that I think we'll endure this stage and look forward to the next. :)

Tragon is getting big way too fast. He sleeps through the night from 8:00pm-5:00am which is perfect for me, then I can get up and workout before the other boys wake up. He is awake more during the day and likes to have attention and loves to hear the boys playing and talking.

Well, that's about it for the update. Until next time....

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Good luck on the P90X during the summer my ward did the insanity 90 program and it sure kicked my butt so you will have to try that next ;)

Belle said...

that's funny that you are doing that. Phil loves it and has a lot of fun with it so he's had me doing it the last couple of weeks (he's been trying to get me to do it for over a year). I don't take it that seriously though, when I'm tired or the move is too hard, I usually give up and call it quits ;) Isn't potty training fun? MaKenna is finally trained also. it's nice to not have to always remember a diaper on an outing!